Courtesy's History of Success
Since 1995 the Courtesy Cleaners management team has built a facility and process for dry cleaning excellence.
We are highly regarded as one of the best dry cleaners in the industry. Our super clean and efficient 11,000 square foot dry cleaning plant has been recognized on multiple occasions as one of the most advanced facilities in the nation. As a result, Courtesy has received Merit and Design awards from national magazines.
Our exclusive quality processes ensure you will get the best result possible on every item we clean for you.
We are so confident in our quality we offer our customers a 100% Satisfaction guarantee.
Courtesy is proud to be the only Rhode Island garment care company to adopt SYSTEMK4—a revolutionary, earth-friendly cleaning process. Our state-of-the-art cleaning and manufacturing facility is using halogen-free, non-toxic solvent to care for all of your fine apparel, linens, bedding and household textiles.
Demonstrated benefits include:
- Superior cleaning quality and spot removal
- Excellent Fabric results and feel
- Halogen-free ingredients
- Optimal fabric protection due to shorter cleaning cycles and reduced abrasion
- The Annual Courtesy Winter Coat Drive
- The Big Sister Prom Dress Challenge
- Friend of Cinderella
- Johnston Memorial Cancer Tournament
- Saint Rosa of Lima School Fundraiser
- MADD – Mother’s Against Drunk Drivers
- Rhode Island Donation Exchange Program
- St. Kevin School Annual Spring Action
- Gallagher Smithfield Middle School Band
- Holiday Coat Drive (in conjunction with Providence Monthly and Seven Stars Bakery)
- Links of Hope
- The Prout School fundraiser auction
- Boy Scouts Troop 117 of Warwick
- Annual Police Chiefs Fundraiser
- Dress for Cures
- Gloria Gemma Breast Cancer Resource Foundation
- Run for Freedom
- The Groden Network – Autism Experts
- Ronald McDonald House – Providence
- St.Edwards Rood & Wellness Center
- Skate for Joy
- Cranston West Girls Cross Country Team
- Mary of Mother of Mankind Rectory
- Rhode Island Council for the Humanities